Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Bringing Back Creativity: Wreck This Journal (Fill This Page With Circles)


I've mentioned before that I've been trying to get out of the artistic rut that I've been in over the last few years. I bought this back in 2011 but didn't really do anything with it (and the stuff that I did end up doing were not very good) 

So in attempt to spark some creativity back into my life I pulled this journal out and started working on it. Here's one of the "challenges" that I did. Circles. Many many circles. This took me about 2 days because I had to wait for the paint and markers to dry before continuing. 

I've also been trying to journal again as well (which you can see in the background.)

Basically, you can tell that I've been putting off packing for my move. I do have to say that I've definitely been inspired though. 

No comments: